Monday, February 23, 2009

railgun mk.II

Betcha thought I had given up on that, dincha?

Not so much, although I'm not working on it right at the moment.

Well now. Last week I was talking to a fellow in IRC about my hobby projects, including my railguns. He was a little skeptical until I showed him pictures of past work, so last night I decided it would be a good idea to put up a bunch of older photographs of The Pulser (my capacitor pulse-discharge machine), which were taken in the garage of the Stout Street house.

Said photos may be seen here.

Most of those photos were taken by Matt Clauson.

I've included some descriptions with most of the photos, but probably not enough to explain everything. If someone reading this is interested in this stuff and hasn't already had their ears bent at length by me, then feel free to comment with your questions.

No comments: