Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Charlatans & Ignoramuses

Those who have commented (or attempted to comment) on this blog know that I have set comments to be moderated, so please be patient; it will take anywhere from a few days to a week or more before your comment goes live, because that's how much time I have for this.

Now, the REASON I moderate comments is because I attract a lot of fringe science nutjobs.  Few things piss me off more than ignorant worshippers of pseudo-science. No, I don't feel pity for these fools, as their ignorance is willful and correctible. Even worse are the dishonest jerks who knowingly rip off innocent or desperate people who are easily impressed by shiny gadgets and scientific-sounding hokum.

Look, if you are interested in anything or anyone that appears in the following list, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME! I don't care what your arguments are, I don't care what lost knowledge you have found, I don't care whether there is a government or big oil conspiracy suppressing the technology, I don't care what you think is wrong with the currently accepted physics models, and I especially don't care about anything written by the people at the end of this list.  I don't want to hear about it! You will not convince me of anything, and you will not be given a voice in this blog, so don't waste your time, either.

• free energy
• perpetual motion
• scalar wave theory
• anti-gravity or other "flying saucer technology"
• wireless transmission of power by any means, practicable or not
• cold fusion
• orgone energy
• ANY technology or research which requires the violation of currently accepted laws of physics
• Thomas (or Charles) Townsend Brown
• Tom (T.E.) Bearden
• John Bedini
• John Ernst Worrell Keely
• Thomas H. Moray
• Gene Koonce of Greeley Colorado

No comments: