Monday, October 18, 2021

apologies

 Sorry I haven't been doing much content for this blog.  I have experimented a little with video, but I haven't got anything to share yet.  Not sure if I can stand to see and hear myself (ie; in order to edit a video) enough to ever do a YouTube channel, TBH.

 In my defense, I've been focused on making or finding money (mostly by selling the few things of value I can find to sell), looking for work, trying to drum up business for my job shop business, and occasionally looking for W2 work or maybe even a long contract... but it's nearly impossible for me to do the kind of professional work I used to do on contract, not sure how likely that is to happen...

 Also been feeling very under the weather.  Working on it.

More as it happens.  Thank you for your patience, all eight of you.

No comments: