Friday, November 2, 2012

new web site(s) & domain & business

As I've had more and more inquiries about me doing independent (read: self-employed) technical work of various sorts (REALLY various) it's become clear I need more of a business identity, probably more than one. Some things I do don't mix well with each other, or rather, the customer bases might not.

So at least one new web site will soon be up at my shiny new domain, bill-lemieux.com

Watch this space, but be patient. The last time I made a web site, web sites were new, and I did it the old fashioned way, editing HTML by hand in a text editor, the way Tim intended, up hill, both ways!

So it will be a day or three, at least. My web-mustering skills are so musty and dusty as to be effectively non-existent for use in today's web. style-sheets? FRAMES??

No comments: